Doxycycline 100mg side effects
Doxycycline 100mg side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Tongue and throat;
- Skin sensitivity to light;
- Severe allergic reaction (hives itching swelling);
- Rectal or genital itching;
- Loss of appetite;
- Inflammation of the tongue;
- Discolored teeth in infants and children (more common during long-term use of tetracycline);
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Bulging foreheads in infants;
- Around lips;
- Arms and legs difficulty swallowing);
- Angioedema (chest pain swelling of face;
Less common or rare side effects may include:
- Throat inflammation and ulcerations;
- Skin inflammation and peeling;
- Aggravation of lupus erythematosus (disease of the connective tissue);
Capsules: 40 milligrams,
Capsules: 50 milligrams,
Capsules: 75 milligrams,
Capsules: 100 milligrams.
Tablets: 50 milligrams,
Tablets: 75 milligrams,
Tablets: 100 milligrams,
Tablets: 150 milligrams.
Suspension: 25 milligrams/teaspoon.
Syrup: 50 milligrams/teaspoon.
Powder for injection: 42.5 milligrams,
Powder for injection: 100 milligrams,
Powder for injection: 200 milligrams.